giovedì 10 settembre 2009

the start

Perhaps the best way to introduce the children to each other is to fill in a short questionnaire about their preferences. For this to have maximum impact it is best to complete a template which is in both English and Italian. This way , the UK kids are practising their English and while the Italian kids can absorb the translation and pick up a few words along the way.

We were thinking of starting with the following :

My name is .....

Mi chiamo...

I have ___brothers and ___ sisters

Ho _____ fratelli e _____sorelle

My Mum's name is ......

Il nome della mia mamma è....

My Dad's name is .......

Il nome del mio papà è......

My favourite game is .....

Il mio gioco preferito è.............

My favourite film is .......

Il mio film preferito è............

My favourite colour is .........

Il mio colore preferito è..........

My favourite number is .............

Il mio numero preferito è..........

1 commento:

  1. Yes Phil!
    I agree! It's the right way to start as soon as possible! I need a little time!!!
    Good work!

    RispondiElimina


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!